This weblink provides access to your Department of Health email. The most efficient way of doing this is through the web client. For instructions see [this Link].
To set up access to NSW Health email on your mobile device:
- Install Microsoft Outlook on your mobile phone (Android or IOS)
- Create a new account firstname.lastname@example.org
- The server name is mobile.health.nsw.gov.au
- The domain name is nswhealth
- Then use your normal stafflink login and password
If this does not work apply for ActiveSync to be enabled for your email account. To do this contact the State-Wide Service Desk (eHealth NSW).